The ProShop Mission Statement: We deliver powerful manufacturing software by deeply understanding our client's challenges in order to meaningfully improve their businesses, and in turn, their communities.
ProShop is a game-changing ERP/MES/QMS software product we call a Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem (DME) specifically for companies in the metalworking and aerospace industry, such as machine shops, fab shops, and other similar businesses. We build this software by combining and translating our own diverse experience with deep industry-specific knowledge in order to optimize manufacturing processes for our clients. We are looking for excellent problem solvers and communicators who love a challenge to join our rapidly growing company and further the mission outlined above.
We believe that a great environment is a crucial part of doing great work. With flexible hours, and working remotely, we want team members to find the balance that’s right for them so they can produce their best work, feeling engaged with their roles, colleagues, and our overall goals. We aren’t just about making money, we’re also about deeply engaging with our clients to help them take their business to the next level. We have a philosophy that we’re in this together, and we look for folks who are smart, kind, and motivated by a genuine desire to help each other and our clients. Check out our website: www.proshoperp.com.
Location: The candidate needs to be based in the Bellingham, WA area for this position.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to be a right-hand to our Co-founder and CRO in his responsibilities within our Company and fast-growing Sales Team. Not only will the role entail a variety of administrative and support tasks, but you’ll also liaise with customers and colleagues throughout the organization and machining community. You will act as a gatekeeper, to help decide which phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings get through to the Co-Founder. Being well-organized, professional, and detail-oriented is a must for this role. We are also looking for someone who is easy to approach, helpful, and kind.
- Update and maintain the Executive's calendar, contacts and email.
- Overseeing all of the Executive's incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, reports, and internal correspondence.
- Establishes daily work priorities and directs assignment of work to the Executive and to various colleagues.
- Maintains confidential information for the business, team, and leadership and ensures information is handled appropriately.
- Provides documentation needed for meetings and correspondence with the business.
- Delegates and follows up on action items through our Task Management System.
- Special Projects are assigned by the Executive (e.g. case studies, planning customer testimonial video shoots, events, trade shows, podcast, etc).
- Keep track of minutes, actions and decisions made in some meetings.
- Organize, edit and maintain various file in Google Drive and Gmail.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense reports for the Executive and also when necessary for the Sales Team.
- Maintain basic levels of office supplies.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail.
- Perform personal errands for the Executive as required.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role is preferred.
- Excellent Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc) and MS Office knowledge is a plus.
- Must be proficient with and willing to learn technology.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic presence.
- Approachable and helpful interpersonal style.
- Ability to discrete and respect confidentiality.
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry would be a strong plus.
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
Salary Range: our intention is to exceed industry standards based on the role, skills and experience.
- Extended health benefits (health, vision and dental).
- TSFA/RRSP or 401K contribution matching (up to a max).
- Education fund.
- Paid time off.
- Flexible working hours (occasionally requires work outside of business hours).
- Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience and skills.
- Dynamic, supportive and high-achieving team.