Effective Date: January 20th, 2023
• Personal Information refers to any information that can be used to identify a natural person (for example, a name, email address, address, and device IP Address).
• non-Personal Information is any information that cannot be used to identify a natural person (for example, a browsing history, anonymous analytics, etc.).
• ProShop Services collectively refer to your interaction with us through our website, phone, and email address, and your purchase and use of our ProShop ERP Software.
• we, us and our refer to Adion Systems Inc. and ProShop USA Inc., the entities responsible for your personal information. Both entities run under the same management but in different locations.
• you, your and user refer to any business customer, visitor, or company representative that interacts with, accesses, uses, or purchases the ProShop Services.
The information we collect
We collect the information that is necessary to provide you with the ProShop Services. This information may include Personal Information and non-Personal Information. You may provide certain pieces of this information to us willingly, while we obtain some other pieces automatically using cookies, similar technologies, and third-party tools.
The information you provide
We collect personal information that you provide to us when you interact with us, including your name, email address, phone number, geolocation, business and company information, and the like. This information may be provided by you when you:
• Fill in forms on our website, including without limitation, the (i) email newsletter form; (ii) contact Us form; and (iii) webinar or event sign-up forms.
• Reach out to us via our email address or phone number.
You are not statutorily required to provide us with any of the information under this section. However, you understand that we may be unable to provide you with the ProShop Services without this information.
The information we collect automatically
When you access this website, we use certain technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, and pixels, as well as third-party tracking tools that help us to collect information about your device, behavior, and inputs, which we use to understand your actions on our website and content, personalize your experience, and enlighten you of features that match your use.
The information we collect automatically may include:
• Your device properties, including device IP Address, geolocation, and operating system.
• Your behavior on our website, including the pages you access, the content you access, your inputs, and actions taken.
• Your actions taken on any of our content, including email marketing content.
• The anonymous information about where you came to our website from.
Why we collect your information
We collect the above information from you for the following purposes:
• To provide the ProShop Services, including booking an appointment, showing you a demo, learning about your business, and installing the ProShop ERP Software.
• To enable communications between us, including providing you with support services, responding to your questions and inquiries, sending you updates, and marketing new features we think may interest you.
• To identify your location to enable us to transfer your request to the appropriate ProShop entity (for example, if you are in Canada, Adion Systems Inc. will attend to your request).
• To enable us to gather analytics and usage information for marketing purposes.
• To enable your navigation around the website.
• To comply with applicable laws, fulfill our legal obligations, and monitor and enforce our Terms of Service.
• To sign you up for any events you are interested in.
• To fulfill any other purpose we may describe at the time of collection.
Our legal bases
Under certain laws, we are required to collect and use your information based on one or more legal bases. In relation to your use of the ProShop Services, we will collect information for the following legal bases:
• Consent: In some cases, we collect and use your information because you have given us verifiable consent to do so. For example, where you submit your email address in the newsletter form on the website, or where we collect your email address after you reach out to us, you are giving us your consent to use your information to contact you.
• Contract fulfillment: We collect certain information – for example, your company and business information – because we need it to understand your business to install the ProShop ERP Software at your request.
• Legal obligation: In some instances, we collect information to keep records of transactions, which enables us to comply with our legal obligations.
• Legitimate interest: Where we collect usage and analytics information, we need it to satisfy our legitimate interest – including safeguarding the website, analyzing trends, gathering analytics, upgrading the website, identifying and debugging errors, enforcing our Terms of Service, and improving our ProShop Services – in ways that do not override your legal rights and interest.
Cookies and third-party tools
The types of cookies we use include:
• Necessary cookies: These are the types of cookies that are very important to your use of our website. They are responsible for certain actions, such as allowing you to browse secure areas of the website.
• Analytics cookies: Analytics cookies are responsible for gathering anonymous user behaviors and the use of the website. They are those cookies that are embedded in the third-party tools we use, including HubSpot Analytics and Google Analytics.
• Functional cookies: These types of cookies are similar to necessary cookies, except that they do more. They are used to improve the performance of the website and optimize and personalize your experience.
• Performance cookies: Like functional cookies, these cookies are used to improve the performance of the website. These cookies do not collect personal information about users.
• Advertisement cookies: These types of cookies are used to gather information about your use of the website and our content and display relevant, targeted adverts.
• Session cookies: These are cookies that exist on your website browser only for your browsing session. They expire and are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
• Persistent cookies: These are the categories of cookies that do not expire when you close your browser. They have their set expiry dates, which may range from minutes to years (unless deleted manually).
How to control cookies
However, be aware that if you reject certain cookies, some features and functions on the website may become unavailable to you, or your smooth experience on the website may be affected.
Thid party tools
Who we share your information with
We do not share personal information collected about you except under the following circumstances:
• Sharing to service providers: Some of the features of the ProShop Services, including cloud storage, website hosting, analytics tracking, marketing, and mass email sending may be outsourced to third-party service providers, such as HubSpot and Google. We may share personal information with these parties to enable them to provide their services. However, we enter into agreements to keep your information for only the purposes for which we hired them.
• Sharing internally: Adion Systems Inc. and ProShop USA Inc. are both owned and controlled by the same entity. They also consist of employees, boards, and agents. If necessary, personal information about you may be shared within both companies. Like other companies, we are bound by corporate rules, including a duty of confidentiality. All individuals sign confidentiality agreements to keep proprietary information about us secure.
• Event, webinars, and promo sponsors: We offer events, webinars, and promos, which we communicate through our website. If you sign up for any of these events, webinars, and promos, we may share your information with their sponsors for them to interact with you.
• Sharing under the law: We comply with the law. At the request of the law, we will share your information with any verified law enforcement agency, including with respect to national security or an ongoing investigation.
• Sharing under a business transfer: In the event that we engage in a business transfer activity, which may include, a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, consolidation, or bankruptcy, we may share personal information with the entities involved.
• Sharing at your consent: If you instruct us to transfer personal information about you to any individual or service provider in ways that do not limit our rights or those of others, we may comply.
How we market your information
We engage in certain marketing activities which involve the information we hold about you. We do not engage in practices considered under applicable laws as “sharing personal information for a monetary consideration,” however, we may share certain information about your behaviors on the website to network advertisers to personalize our ads to you. Our marketing practices include:
• Email marketing: This refers to any messages that contain information about our ProShop Services, promotions, and new offers, which we send to your email address. You may opt in to receive marketing emails by submitting your email address on the newsletter form on the website or when you reach out to us to learn more about our ProShop ERP Software. You have the right to opt out of email marketing messages by using the unsubscribe instructions in any email we send to your email address.
• Interest-based (also behavioral, targeted, or personalized) advertising: We work with certain ad agencies and network advertisers who help us market and advertise our ProShop Services on their platforms and across other websites and apps. The parties may use their tools to learn about how you interact with our website (in summary, the analytics and usage information we collect) and combine it with the information they have collected about you on other platforms you have visited. They then use this information to target you with personalized ads.
You can learn more about and opt out of personalized ads at any time by clicking here (or clicking here if you are located in the EU). Please, note that if you opt out of personalized ads, it will not stop generic ads.
Also, our ad agencies and network advertisers may belong to self-regulatory groups for online ads, such as the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) and Network Advertising Initiative (NAI). You may access their websites to learn more and opt out.
How we safeguard your information
However, while we strive to protect your information from unauthorized access and use, we cannot guarantee this due to the risk associated with the internet.
How long we retain your information
Unless you ask us to delete your information, we will retain personal information, such as your name and business information, for the duration of the purpose for which we collect it. Upon our business relationship terminating, we will delete all information about you except for any information we are required to keep by applicable law. Please note that we may retain certain information for additional periods if we need it in backup for business continuity, or if we need it for evidential purposes, such as to defend against any claims.
Our international transfer of information
We (Adion Systems Inc. and ProShop USA Inc.) are located in Canada and the United States, and we process your information from these two locations. However, since we work with third-party service providers who may be located outside of these two locations, your information may also be transferred and used in a different location from your location and where we operate from. This means that your information may be processed in accordance with privacy laws that may be “inadequate” or substandard compared to your location laws. However, we care about your privacy – we only engage third-party service providers who comply with “adequate” privacy practices. And where relevant, we make transfers to such locations in accordance with approved data transfer mechanisms, including using Standard Contractual Clauses where applicable.
Our policy about children
The ProShop Services is regarded as a Business-2-Business (B2B) service. As such, we only target and collect personal information from adults who are representatives of these businesses. If you are representing a business and submitting personal information to us, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Third party services
to make any of these requests.
Furthermore, users can withdraw their consent for specific processing of their information at any time (for example, you can opt out of email marketing, cookie tracking, and our general use of your information).
Depending on your location (for example, if you are using the ProShop Services from the EU), you may have additional rights as provided to you by applicable laws. Please, see the rights that apply to your location in the region-specific section of this Privacy below.
EU, EEA, and UK
These rights include:
ii. The right to restrict us from processing specific information about you (for example, where you pause using the ProShop Service, you may request that we stop processing your information without us deleting it).
iii. The right to request that we send you a digital copy of the information we process about you.
iv. The right to request that we transfer your information to another provider in a way that does not render it useless.
v. The right to object to the processing of your information (for example, you can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us).
vi. The right to have any decision about you made by an actual human rather than by automated means.
vii. The right to report us to any data protection authority in your region if you believe we are unlawfully processing your information.
You can make any of the above requests by reaching out to us via our email address at [email protected]
.California, Nevada, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah
The mentioned states above grant you the right to opt out of the sale of your information (as this term is defined by those laws). We do not engage in practices termed as the “sale of personal information for monetary considerations,” but you may still reach out to us at [email protected]
to opt out of any future sale of your personal information for monetary considerations.
In addition, we are required to state to California users if we respond to browser Do Not Track signals. The Do Not Track browser feature is currently inconsistent among industry participants. Therefore, we do not currently respond to Do Not Track signals. Canada
If you are using the ProShop Services from Canada, the Personal Information and Protection Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) grants you an additional right to reach out to us or report us to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner (OPC) if you believe we are unlawfully processing or handling your information. Brazil
If you are using the ProShop Services from Brazil, the Lei Geral de Protecao de Dados (LGPD) provides you with additional rights, including (i) the right to confirm the existence of processing, (ii) the right to have your personal information anonymized upon request, (iii) the right to request that we transfer your information to another provider in a way that does not render it useless, and (iv) the right to request that we inform you of the third parties we have shared your information with.
You can make any of these requests by reaching out to us at [email protected]
Who we are
The ProShop Services and the collection and handling of your information may be done by the following entities – depending on the location you are using the ProShop Services from. Adion System Inc.
Office address: 1037 West Broadway, Suite 104
Vancouver BC, V6H1E3,
Canada. ProShop USA Inc.
Office address: 101 Prospect Street, Suite 205
Bellingham, WA 98225,
If you have any inquiries or concerns about your information and how we handle it, please Contact Us or use the contact information below:
360-515-7576, 1-800-900-4046[email protected]